Ev Softball Membership – Together with Todd Budke, we will do a weekly deep dive into many elements of swing mechanics, timing and pitch recognition as well as drills for every facet of training hitters. There will also be videos sent throughout the week with tips etc…… Eventually we will get into the most advanced levels of hitting training, game planning and pitcher profiling but we will start with some myth busting with swing mechanics.
We have 2 seasons of episodes written and will be doing some live demos as well as video examples of drills and concepts of the swing that may be very different than some of the accepted norm in the world of softball hitting mechanics. The one thing I will promise however, everything we will include is tested and re-tested at the very highest level of the sport. We will offer a special pre-sale for the week leading into the first episode.
- Swing Mechanics – Movements that create higher Exit Velocity and more consistent contact.
- Drills – some live demos as well as a library of softball drills.
- Timing Drills that will help you understand how to be on time to pitches more often.
- Pitch Recognition Drills.
- Mindsets of the most elite level hitters
- Studies – MLB studies are fascinating if you are a true student and help us explain the approach of players. Softball doesn’t have a Statcast yet so it is difficult to show huge statistical studies. We’ll use MLB stats and correlate them to softball as closely as possible.
- Occasional Rants.
- Video Demos – proof or explanation videos proving key elements of Ev, including the missing mechanical flaws of hitters.